South West Urbex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hi folks from devon
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 am by elf69

» Hi from TQY
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 am by inbetweenthemadness

» Hi from Torbay
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 am by inbetweenthemadness

» Torrington Creamery (Taddiport) Aug 2010
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 pm by incognito

» Hi from North Devon
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 pm by incognito

» UE - Urbex Vids worth sharing
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 pm by TQexplorer

» Wheal Betsy (Silver-Lead Mine) near Tavistock, Devon - August 2010
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 am by TQexplorer

» Post your own groovy, non-urbex pics here...
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm by TQexplorer

» How did you get into urban exploration?
How did you get into urban exploration? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 pm by TQexplorer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:29 am

How did you get into urban exploration?

Go down

How did you get into urban exploration? Empty How did you get into urban exploration?

Post  TQexplorer Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 pm

My story is pretty simple, it’s just something I’ve always done since the childhood I spent growing up in an industrial “wasteland” environment - exploring the places that you aren’t really allowed to see, (usually for health and safety reasons) where decay and history is wrapped together in a strangely beautiful, yet sometimes tragic, “frozen in time” situation.

Sometimes perhaps it can be a lil dangerous, sometimes fruitless even, but the explore is always the motivation. Ghosts of the past can almost be sensed around you in every explore, and in ways that reading about it can never be conveyed.

Of course, I love travelling in “conventional” scenic places as well, but I really do defy anyone to convince me that the well tended ornamental garden will always have more beauty than the single Daisy smiling through the cracks of a derelict concrete wall Smile
TQexplorer
TQexplorer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum